Clinton Public Schools
**An Equal Opportunity Employer**
(All certified positions are also listed on the OSSBA job posting site.)
Certified Positions (Click to view) - Certified Application
*All certified positions need to complete the above certified application.
- Elementary Librarian: Clinton Public Schools. Please contact Janalyn Taylor, Nance Elementary principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading Teacher(½ time): Clinton Public Schools. Please contact Nathan Meget, Southwest Elementary principal, at email@example.com
- Secondary Spanish Teacher: Clinton Public Schools. Please contact Mark Moring, CHS principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle Hilterbran, CMS principal, at email@example.com
- Coach/teacher: Certified teaching position with football and additional coaching duties. Please contact Mark Moring, CHS principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle Hilterbran, CMS principal, at email@example.com
- Secondary Mathematics: Clinton High School or Clinton Middle School. (Please email Mark Moring-CHS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle Hilterbran- CMS Principal at email@example.com)
- Child Nutrition Director: Clinton Public Schools. (Please email Adam Beauchamp at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elementary Teacher: Clinton Public Schools *(Please email each site principal for specifics; all applicants must complete certified application link listed above.)
- Nance Elementary: email@example.com
- Southwest Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington Elementary: email@example.com
- Clinton Parents As Reading Partners (CPARP) Educator:
- Early Childhood Certification.
- 36 hours a month for 10 months outside of contract time.
- Applications through May 1st.
- *Contact Tonya Gaunt: firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest.
Non-Certified Positions - Non-Certified & Substitute Application
- EL Assistant
- Discretionary Aide
- IT Assistant (Please email Jason Bengs at email@example.com)
- Bus Drivers
- Teacher Assistant(s)
- Technology Department
- Special Education Paraprofessionals (Please email Janelle Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Substitute Teacher(s), can appy to specific school site or district wide.
The Clinton Board of Education is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in relation to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, alienage, handicap, or veteran status. This policy will prevail in all matters concerning staff, events, students, the public, employment, admissions, financial aid, educational programs and services, facilities access, and individuals, companies, and firms with whom the board does business. Racial discrimination shall include racial slurs or other demeaning remarks concerning another person's race, ancestry, or country of origin and directed toward an employee, a student or a visitor. The board directs the superintendent of schools to prepare necessary rules, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and guidelines are followed.
Inquiries concerning application of this policy may be referred to the assistant superintendent who is the Title IX/504/ADA Compliance Coordinator.
Clinton Public School District, 2130 Gary Boulevard, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601, (580) 323-1800